Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 24 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity