Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 8 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity