Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 47 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity