Happy 4th of July! Today’s beer pours a hazy, golden straw color. It has a thick, white, foamy head and nice lacing on the glass. Dank, hoppy aroma with both citrus and tropical fruit. And the taste will blow you away. Mango, pineapple, peach, tangerine, and orange. Juicy but not sweet. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with above average carbonation. The malts are soft and flaky, probably some oat and wheat, and they play a nice supporting role for all the hop flavors. This is an amazing IPA – cheers America!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity