This Golden Mocha Stout pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is thick, frothy, and leaves a bunch of lacing on the glass. Appearance-wise, this looks like a pale ale or even a pilsner. But on the aroma, it's all stout. Chocolate and coffee and burnt malt and lactose. Taste matches the aroma, with coffee and chocolate up front, followed by some vanilla and cream on the back end. Light bodied for a stout, so that part matches the look. But the mouthfeel is creamy smooth with all the rich, roasted flavors. Complex and interesting, try this blindfolded because this is a beer that will play tricks with your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Time Traveller (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity