Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy - very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we've found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 38 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for PB & Jeff. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity