Trips on Dubs pours a golden yellow color that is soft and hazy with one finger of white creamy head and ample lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of citrus hop notes and to a lesser extent, tropical fruit. Wow, the taste is incredible. Huge hop profile, with both citrus and tropical fruit: orange, tangerine, lemon, papaya guava, passion fruit, and avocado. Yes, avocado. Malts are soft and grainy in texture, likely with a high amount of oat and wheat, maybe even some lactose? Mouthfeel is chewy, sticky, and juicy - very smooth Northeast-style. Light bitterness and just a slight boozy burn. Unbelievably drinkable for 10.3% and one of the finest Triple IPAs we've found. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity