The color of Uppercut IPA is semi-clear, medium to dark amber. One finger of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of both malts and earthy hops. The taste is malt forward with a lot of toasted malt and bready flavors. But then the hops kick in, with earthy, floral, and citrusy orange flavors. Overall it is super smooth and balanced. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel with mild to medium bitterness, especially considering the 100 IBU. Finishes with a lingering flavor of grapefruit citrus and accumulating bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA