Pistil pours a crystal clear, golden straw color with lots of carbonation bubbles and a white, frothy head. One of the clearest beers we’ve had. Inviting, malty Pilsner aroma. Taste is Pilsner malt focused, bready, with semi-sweet malts. Sweetness is very noticeable, somewhat honey-like. Mouthfeel is smooth and refreshing. Soft, tingly carbonation. Most of the beers we’ve had from Burgeon are IPAs, so this was a nice treat and really tasty beer for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Actuator. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity