Golden and hazy appearance, with a large, white, foamy head. Lots of lacing is left on the glass. Inviting aroma of tropical fruit, vanilla, and malt. On the taste, we get a balanced flavor with juicy fruit flavors, ranging from tropical fruit to berry to stone fruit. Malts are there too, with a backbone that seems to be oat and wheat. Creamy, fluffy mouthfeel, perhaps some lactose in here. Medium body with very mild bitterness. Super smooth in the finish, with a dry, pleasant aftertaste. Fantastic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity