Phluff Head is a collaboration with Urban Roots Brewery in Sacramento. It pours a golden yellow color with lots of effervescent bubbles and one finger of white, foamy head. Bright, pilsner malt aroma that is very aromatic for this style. Flavor is dominated by pilsner malt and a dry, cracker like taste. Hops have some peppery spice and a touch of pine. Medium body, nicely carbonated, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and satisfying – everything you’d want from a Firestone Pilsner with some Urban Roots’ influence.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 59 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity