We reviewed the Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch two years ago. Apparently it was good enough or popular enough to make it into the Rogue lineup. And it is good! It pours a golden, honey color with a very light white head that dissipates down to next-to-nothing within 30 seconds. It has a classic kolsch corn and barley aroma with a hint of honey afterwards, though not overwhelming. The flavor is delicate, a sweet lager taste with a malt grassiness and abundant sweetness. There is a very mild honey flavor in the aftertaste, but everything in the beer is subtle. This is a very refreshing spring-time beer, perfect as the weather gets warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity