Pours a hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Equally nice taste of tropical fruit and citrus, especially passion fruit, guava, and lemon zest or orange peel. Medium body with a creamy yet crisp mouthfeel. Very little bitterness, except for some grapefruit pith and pine in the finish. The 8.4% is well masked with this smooth drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 13 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity