The 5th version of Lupuliner pours a golden amber color, with a somewhat murky haze, and 1½ fingers of white, foamy head. Aroma has a fair amount of tropical fruit. Taste is quite good and balanced, with a partnership between the hops and malts that works really well. Tropical fruit, stone fruit, and just a bit of citrus. The malts have a grainy, wheaty texture which is really tasty and contributes to a soft mouthfeel. No sweetness, which we appreciate, and very light bitterness. And there’s a somewhat dry carbonation which is really enjoyable with this style. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 56 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity