Color is pure gold with light haze but it's not quite cloudy. One finger of white, bubbly head. Hop-filled aroma with stone and tropical fruit. But the flavor has more of an apple and berry style from the Mosaic hops. The Citra provides some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of mango. Hoppy all around, with the minimum amount of malts needed to support all the hop juiciness. Mouthfeel is both juicy and slick. Medium body with a finish that leaves you hoping that you have another one of these in the fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 10 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 60 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity