Color is pure gold with light haze but it's not quite cloudy. One finger of white, bubbly head. Hop-filled aroma with stone and tropical fruit. But the flavor has more of an apple and berry style from the Mosaic hops. The Citra provides some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of mango. Hoppy all around, with the minimum amount of malts needed to support all the hop juiciness. Mouthfeel is both juicy and slick. Medium body with a finish that leaves you hoping that you have another one of these in the fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 40 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to 100th Episode!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity