Color is pure gold with light haze but it's not quite cloudy. One finger of white, bubbly head. Hop-filled aroma with stone and tropical fruit. But the flavor has more of an apple and berry style from the Mosaic hops. The Citra provides some orange and grapefruit citrus, and a touch of mango. Hoppy all around, with the minimum amount of malts needed to support all the hop juiciness. Mouthfeel is both juicy and slick. Medium body with a finish that leaves you hoping that you have another one of these in the fridge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity