Pours a golden orange color that is mostly clear, with a thin, practically non-existent head. Enticing aroma of Brett funk, oak barrels, and fruit. Taste follows the nose, with the wood and oak barrel flavors up front. Brettanomyces is certainly there, but the intensity diminishes as the beer warms. The perfect amount of peach flavor is present, with juicy ripe peach flavors somewhat mellowed out by the barrel aging process. Hard to describe the hops or the malts, but both have subtle undertones. Alcohol is very hidden, especially for 10%. Nice prickly carbonation with a dry, funky mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with a slight sourness that is crisp and refreshing. Logsdon is one of the best with Farmhouse and Sour Ales and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity