Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 42 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity