Color is light golden straw with a mild haze. Lots of streaming bubbles from the bottom up to the bubbly, white head. Strong aroma of wild yeast and fruit. Taste is fairly tart with lemon and lime citrus in addition to pear and apple. Malts are wheaty and grainy. Light body: crisp, cool, and well carbonated. Dry mouthfeel that finishes with a lingering, refreshing farmhouse tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity