Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we’ll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 23 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity