Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity