Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 56 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity