Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 41 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity