Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity