Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 22 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity