Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 13 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity