Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we’ll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 34 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity