Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Super Session #2. 35 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oxford (2019). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity