Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 19 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity