Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Black is Beautiful (Topa Topa Brewing Co.). 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stars for Days. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity