Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap