Logsdon Seizoen pours a slightly hazy, light golden color with one finger of white, bubbly head with significant lacing all over the glass. Fantastic aroma of fruit, yeast, and malt. And the first sip is incredible. The yeast takes center stage and enhances all of the other flavors. Apple and banana, and just a touch of clove and pepper. These are supported by a soft, flaky malt profile that is wheat and oat up front, but then turns ever so slightly sweet in the finish. Amazing mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Very impressed with this beer and definitely one we'll be seeking out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Salted Caramel Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter. 29 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity