Color is golden and lightly hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong aroma that has equal amounts of herbal hoppiness and farmhouse funk. The flavor has grassy, floral hop flavors and lemon zest, supported by a bready, wheaty malt base. And the yeasty, barnyard funk is present throughout. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. In the finish, we get just a touch of bitterness, and a white pepper spice that intensifies with each sip. The 100th beer brewed at Logsdon’s new brewery in Washougal, Washington, and it’s a nice one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity