Color is golden and lightly hazy, with two fingers of white, foamy head. Strong aroma that has equal amounts of herbal hoppiness and farmhouse funk. The flavor has grassy, floral hop flavors and lemon zest, supported by a bready, wheaty malt base. And the yeasty, barnyard funk is present throughout. Dry, effervescent mouthfeel, with nice carbonation. In the finish, we get just a touch of bitterness, and a white pepper spice that intensifies with each sip. The 100th beer brewed at Logsdon’s new brewery in Washougal, Washington, and it’s a nice one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 27 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale