Good People's Pale Ale pours a dark golden color with a fluffy, super thick white head that lingers for a long time and thickly laces the glass. The aroma is a heavy sweet malt and grassy hop. The taste follows, but is very flavorful and balanced with a solid malt backbone paired with a vivid grassy hop bitterness. There are also sweet caramel notes paired with a bitterness of citrus pith. You don't see any bubbles coming up in the glass, but the carbonation is there and bitey. The mouthfeel is medium, and it finishes with a significant hop bitterness. For a pale ale, it's full of flavor and drinks more like an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity