Although the carpet in Portland's airport stirred up some controversy, the beer named for it won't ruffle any feathers. Despite having a distinct cascade aroma, PDX Carpet is a toned-down IPA that even non-IPA drinkers can enjoy. Those that prefer bold bitterness in their IPAs might find PDX a little tame. But overall this is an easy drinker with good flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for West River Pale Ale. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap