Although the carpet in Portland's airport stirred up some controversy, the beer named for it won't ruffle any feathers. Despite having a distinct cascade aroma, PDX Carpet is a toned-down IPA that even non-IPA drinkers can enjoy. Those that prefer bold bitterness in their IPAs might find PDX a little tame. But overall this is an easy drinker with good flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Kulshan Brewing Company Raspberry Gose. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rosetta. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hutte Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity