Although the carpet in Portland's airport stirred up some controversy, the beer named for it won't ruffle any feathers. Despite having a distinct cascade aroma, PDX Carpet is a toned-down IPA that even non-IPA drinkers can enjoy. Those that prefer bold bitterness in their IPAs might find PDX a little tame. But overall this is an easy drinker with good flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity