Jubel 2015 is a complex barrel-aged strong ale with a sweet and smoky flavor. Its toasted malts are balanced by hints of caramel, toffee and figs. For a beer with 10.4% it has very little kick, but it will certainly keep you warm on cold winter nights. Or in our case, warm on heavily air-conditioned hot summer nights.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 32 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity