On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity