Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity