Panther is a dark porter with a finger or two of light khaki head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, light coffee and a little black pepper. It has an upfront nutty sweetness with a slightly smoky and creamy vanilla finish. After a few seconds, a mild hop bitterness appears in the aftertaste. This porter manages to maintain a light mouthfeel without coming off as watery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 49 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 2 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity