Panther is a dark porter with a finger or two of light khaki head. The aroma consists of roasted malts, light coffee and a little black pepper. It has an upfront nutty sweetness with a slightly smoky and creamy vanilla finish. After a few seconds, a mild hop bitterness appears in the aftertaste. This porter manages to maintain a light mouthfeel without coming off as watery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA