Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 44 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity