Pours an opaque, dark orange copper color with a sizeable, off-white creamy head. Aroma of sweet caramel malt combined with tropical and piney hops. The taste is fairly sweet, as you might expect with a 9% beer. Malt at first, with some graham cracker and brown sugar sweetness. Then the hops come through with stone fruit and peach, but oily, resinous pine as the dominant flavor. Slick mouthfeel with a long, sweet finish. Overall a solid Imperial IPA, especially if you like the malt forward ones from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 39 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity