Color is golden yellow and hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Fantastic, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste brings juicy flavors of melon, nectarine, orange, and pineapple. Light malt backbone, probably dominated by flaked oats. Light to medium body, perfect carbonation, and a mouthfeel that is so delicate and smooth you’ll be shocked to learn this is 8.2% ABV. One of the best Hazy DIPAs we’ve had in 2020.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 29 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity