Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity