Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 24 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity