The Friend Zone pours a beautiful hazy pink with a one finger light pink head that recedes after a minute. The aroma is all tropical, starting with guava, then moved into a grapefruit citrus and a little strawberry sweetness. The taste was almost like a sour pink lemonade with some floral notes. The bitterness hits you in the mouth with a nice sharpness hop bitterness and maybe some grapefruit pith. It had a balanced sweetness that kept the bitterness in check but it's definitely a West Coast style IPA. The mouthfeel was thick and the carbonation seemed low even though it danced around on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 37 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity