The Friend Zone pours a beautiful hazy pink with a one finger light pink head that recedes after a minute. The aroma is all tropical, starting with guava, then moved into a grapefruit citrus and a little strawberry sweetness. The taste was almost like a sour pink lemonade with some floral notes. The bitterness hits you in the mouth with a nice sharpness hop bitterness and maybe some grapefruit pith. It had a balanced sweetness that kept the bitterness in check but it's definitely a West Coast style IPA. The mouthfeel was thick and the carbonation seemed low even though it danced around on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 37 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity