Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 17 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity