Scattered Glow pours a murky, golden yellow with a solid finger of white, foamy head with moderate lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and white grape. We get some similar flavors on the taste, specifically lychee, mango, tangerine, white grape, and cantaloupe. It’s dank and resinous, with some cannabis-like characteristics as well. Juicy but not at all sweet – this is the type of Hazy IPA that we enjoy. Light carbonation with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. The 8.2% is pretty well hidden, which makes this crowler pretty perfect during times of social distancing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity