Scattered Glow pours a murky, golden yellow with a solid finger of white, foamy head with moderate lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and white grape. We get some similar flavors on the taste, specifically lychee, mango, tangerine, white grape, and cantaloupe. It’s dank and resinous, with some cannabis-like characteristics as well. Juicy but not at all sweet – this is the type of Hazy IPA that we enjoy. Light carbonation with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. The 8.2% is pretty well hidden, which makes this crowler pretty perfect during times of social distancing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 24 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity