Old No. 38 Stout
Old No. 38 might only have 5.5% alcohol by volume, but in terms of flavor it will not disappoint. It is very dark and pours a small, thin head. There are obvious hints of coffee, smoke, and chocolate as well as roasted malts. You'll find a little bitterness with some mild astringency. Overall this ought to be a highly rated option in the stout category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity