Old No. 38 Stout
Old No. 38 might only have 5.5% alcohol by volume, but in terms of flavor it will not disappoint. It is very dark and pours a small, thin head. There are obvious hints of coffee, smoke, and chocolate as well as roasted malts. You'll find a little bitterness with some mild astringency. Overall this ought to be a highly rated option in the stout category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 7 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity