Baltika #8 is a well balanced beer that we can really find no fault with. It is somewhat tangy, slightly bitter, and not as fruity as you might expect from a wheat beer. There's very little aftertaste but it leaves a nice, sweet finish. We have to admit, #8 is great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity