Oktober Fuel pours a beautiful, deep gold color with an aroma that is full of spicy hops. Very tasty, with earthy and spicy hops that are stronger than we typically see for this style. There’s a honey-like sweetness that is a bit different from most Oktoberfest beers that have more caramel malt sweetness. And it has a nice balance between the hops and malts, as well as with the sweetness and bitterness. Medium body with a chalky mouthfeel. Overall this is a really flavorful take on this classic German style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity