Oktober Fuel pours a beautiful, deep gold color with an aroma that is full of spicy hops. Very tasty, with earthy and spicy hops that are stronger than we typically see for this style. There’s a honey-like sweetness that is a bit different from most Oktoberfest beers that have more caramel malt sweetness. And it has a nice balance between the hops and malts, as well as with the sweetness and bitterness. Medium body with a chalky mouthfeel. Overall this is a really flavorful take on this classic German style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity