Pours a super hazy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, frothy head. Ample lacing is left on the glass as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with tropical fruit, citrus, and berry. The taste is dominated by orange and lemon citrus, but we also get nectarine and apricot. Light malt profile, but it is supportive for a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Medium bodied with smooth carbonation. The stone fruit steps up in the finish, rounding out a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 52 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity