Pours a super hazy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, frothy head. Ample lacing is left on the glass as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with tropical fruit, citrus, and berry. The taste is dominated by orange and lemon citrus, but we also get nectarine and apricot. Light malt profile, but it is supportive for a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Medium bodied with smooth carbonation. The stone fruit steps up in the finish, rounding out a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 1 minute ago
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale