Pours a super hazy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, frothy head. Ample lacing is left on the glass as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with tropical fruit, citrus, and berry. The taste is dominated by orange and lemon citrus, but we also get nectarine and apricot. Light malt profile, but it is supportive for a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Medium bodied with smooth carbonation. The stone fruit steps up in the finish, rounding out a solid IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity