Jubilee pours a coppery gold with a frothy, thick white head that recedes to half a finger and laces beautifully. The aroma is strong pine hop with a grassy note. Up front, there's a floral and guava flavor with a rye maltiness and a hint of caroway seed. It's very hop forward, with a nice drying bitterness. The carbonation is very lively so the flavor bursts brightly. It's also a smooth and sweet mouthfeel, with a thicker than usual feel for an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 43 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity