Jubilee pours a coppery gold with a frothy, thick white head that recedes to half a finger and laces beautifully. The aroma is strong pine hop with a grassy note. Up front, there's a floral and guava flavor with a rye maltiness and a hint of caroway seed. It's very hop forward, with a nice drying bitterness. The carbonation is very lively so the flavor bursts brightly. It's also a smooth and sweet mouthfeel, with a thicker than usual feel for an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity