Jubilee pours a coppery gold with a frothy, thick white head that recedes to half a finger and laces beautifully. The aroma is strong pine hop with a grassy note. Up front, there's a floral and guava flavor with a rye maltiness and a hint of caroway seed. It's very hop forward, with a nice drying bitterness. The carbonation is very lively so the flavor bursts brightly. It's also a smooth and sweet mouthfeel, with a thicker than usual feel for an IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 41 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity