Color is golden and mostly clear, with some constant carbonation bubbles rising from the bottom of the glass. One finger of off-white, fluffy head. Strong aroma with some bright hop notes. The taste brings a hop dominant beer, with an interesting combination of peppery spice, citrus, and melon. Brewed with Pikimai Cascade hops from New Zealand, as well as Simcoe and Mosaic. Hops are slightly bitter, but it’s an appropriate amount for this type of beer. Mouthfeel is dry, crisp, and smooth. Medium bodied with light carbonation. Finishes with some grapefruit and white grape. This is a really tasty beer that highlights West Coast IPA style with the New Zealand hop bite. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 9 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity