Noa Imperial Stout
Noa Imperial Stout pours a dark brown color with a one-finger head that is dark brown and creamy. It thins pretty quickly but leaves some brown, oily lacing all over the glass. Strong aroma of milk chocolate and caramel. Taste has sweet, malty flavors of both dark and milk chocolate syrup, caramel, vanilla, and lactose. Dark roasted malts impart some burnt coffee notes, along with nutty flavors of hazelnut and macadamia nut. Definitely in the dessert beer category, the taste is big and bold, but the sweetness mellows out with each sip. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is smooth and silky. Wow - skip the dessert and share this one with a friend instead!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 24 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity