Noa Imperial Stout
Noa Imperial Stout pours a dark brown color with a one-finger head that is dark brown and creamy. It thins pretty quickly but leaves some brown, oily lacing all over the glass. Strong aroma of milk chocolate and caramel. Taste has sweet, malty flavors of both dark and milk chocolate syrup, caramel, vanilla, and lactose. Dark roasted malts impart some burnt coffee notes, along with nutty flavors of hazelnut and macadamia nut. Definitely in the dessert beer category, the taste is big and bold, but the sweetness mellows out with each sip. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is smooth and silky. Wow - skip the dessert and share this one with a friend instead!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 33 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity