Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head. Aroma is fresh and dank, lots of tropical fruit in the nose. Taste is classic New England-style but this one has several special ingredients. Juicy and fruity, with mango leading the charge. Malts are cracker-like, light but supportive. Vanilla and lactose provide a noticeable sweetness and the salt balances it out with some gose similarities. Marshmallows are subtle, but they help create the mouthfeel, which is soft and creamy. Finishes with a mild bitterness coupled with a smooth, creamy sweetness. Really cool IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 18 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity