Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head. Aroma is fresh and dank, lots of tropical fruit in the nose. Taste is classic New England-style but this one has several special ingredients. Juicy and fruity, with mango leading the charge. Malts are cracker-like, light but supportive. Vanilla and lactose provide a noticeable sweetness and the salt balances it out with some gose similarities. Marshmallows are subtle, but they help create the mouthfeel, which is soft and creamy. Finishes with a mild bitterness coupled with a smooth, creamy sweetness. Really cool IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity