Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with a bubbly white head. Aroma is fresh and dank, lots of tropical fruit in the nose. Taste is classic New England-style but this one has several special ingredients. Juicy and fruity, with mango leading the charge. Malts are cracker-like, light but supportive. Vanilla and lactose provide a noticeable sweetness and the salt balances it out with some gose similarities. Marshmallows are subtle, but they help create the mouthfeel, which is soft and creamy. Finishes with a mild bitterness coupled with a smooth, creamy sweetness. Really cool IPA from Omnipollo!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity