Lustro pours a hazy, golden yellow orange color with a sizeable off-white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of dank hops full of citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Taste is hop forward and juicy with papaya, mango, and guava at first, transitioning to some stone fruit and floral notes. Acidic grapefruit citrus takes over and builds into a robust bitterness on the back end. Strong yeast presence and a malt bill that may have some oat or wheat to soften things out. Mouthfeel is both creamy and chalky, especially in the finish. Complex and flavorful, this is a hazy DIPA worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity