Lustro pours a hazy, golden yellow orange color with a sizeable off-white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of dank hops full of citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Taste is hop forward and juicy with papaya, mango, and guava at first, transitioning to some stone fruit and floral notes. Acidic grapefruit citrus takes over and builds into a robust bitterness on the back end. Strong yeast presence and a malt bill that may have some oat or wheat to soften things out. Mouthfeel is both creamy and chalky, especially in the finish. Complex and flavorful, this is a hazy DIPA worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 51 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity