Lustro pours a hazy, golden yellow orange color with a sizeable off-white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of dank hops full of citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Taste is hop forward and juicy with papaya, mango, and guava at first, transitioning to some stone fruit and floral notes. Acidic grapefruit citrus takes over and builds into a robust bitterness on the back end. Strong yeast presence and a malt bill that may have some oat or wheat to soften things out. Mouthfeel is both creamy and chalky, especially in the finish. Complex and flavorful, this is a hazy DIPA worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 32 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity