Lustro pours a hazy, golden yellow orange color with a sizeable off-white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of dank hops full of citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Taste is hop forward and juicy with papaya, mango, and guava at first, transitioning to some stone fruit and floral notes. Acidic grapefruit citrus takes over and builds into a robust bitterness on the back end. Strong yeast presence and a malt bill that may have some oat or wheat to soften things out. Mouthfeel is both creamy and chalky, especially in the finish. Complex and flavorful, this is a hazy DIPA worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Blue. 5 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity