Lustro pours a hazy, golden yellow orange color with a sizeable off-white, frothy head. Fantastic aroma of dank hops full of citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Taste is hop forward and juicy with papaya, mango, and guava at first, transitioning to some stone fruit and floral notes. Acidic grapefruit citrus takes over and builds into a robust bitterness on the back end. Strong yeast presence and a malt bill that may have some oat or wheat to soften things out. Mouthfeel is both creamy and chalky, especially in the finish. Complex and flavorful, this is a hazy DIPA worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 40 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity