The comet may have passed, but we’re still drinking this IPA because it’s that good. Color is golden straw and super cloudy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma with both tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and light on the sweetness. We get ripe fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, with just a touch of tangerine and grapefruit. Medium body, with perfect carbonation. Smooth finish, with an acidic lime flavor that lingers. Overall a fantastic beer from Standard Brewing in Seattle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity