Appearance is non-transparent, orangish amber, almost like a dull, rust color. There’s a good amount of visible sediment that is suspended evenly throughout the beer. Thin, ½ finger, wispy, off-white head that dissipates quickly. Huge aroma, with oak barrel notes, some Brett funk, and lots of fruit. The taste is quite good, with apple, apricot, guava, and cherry. We also get some spice flavors of cinnamon and clove. The wood and barrel-aging flavors are present, but there’s not as much of the farmhouse funk or yeast that we found in the aroma. Medium body and light carbonation that results in a silky, slick mouthfeel. Overall, this reminds us of a beer version of a brandy-spiked apple cider and it’s really delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 43 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA