Hazy, golden straw color with a fairly thin, ½ finger, white, frothy head. Some lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is bright and inviting, with big citrus notes. Likewise, the taste is full hoppy, citrus flavors, including lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. There’s a lesser amount of tropical fruit. Malts are soft and flaky, smoothing out the mouthfeel. Light to medium body with mild bitterness and a long, lingering finish. We've had some really good beers lately from Standard Brewing and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity