Hazy, golden straw color with a fairly thin, ½ finger, white, frothy head. Some lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is bright and inviting, with big citrus notes. Likewise, the taste is full hoppy, citrus flavors, including lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. There’s a lesser amount of tropical fruit. Malts are soft and flaky, smoothing out the mouthfeel. Light to medium body with mild bitterness and a long, lingering finish. We've had some really good beers lately from Standard Brewing and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 11 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity