Hazy, golden straw color with a fairly thin, ½ finger, white, frothy head. Some lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is bright and inviting, with big citrus notes. Likewise, the taste is full hoppy, citrus flavors, including lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. There’s a lesser amount of tropical fruit. Malts are soft and flaky, smoothing out the mouthfeel. Light to medium body with mild bitterness and a long, lingering finish. We've had some really good beers lately from Standard Brewing and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity