Hazy, golden straw color with a fairly thin, ½ finger, white, frothy head. Some lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is bright and inviting, with big citrus notes. Likewise, the taste is full hoppy, citrus flavors, including lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. There’s a lesser amount of tropical fruit. Malts are soft and flaky, smoothing out the mouthfeel. Light to medium body with mild bitterness and a long, lingering finish. We've had some really good beers lately from Standard Brewing and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 16 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity