Mug Life pours a dark golden color with outrageous fluffy, fine head if you pour it right. It laces beautifully all around the glass, and the foam is just like a dry cappuccino - thick and aerated. It recedes to a thin film that still continues to lace throughout the experience. Aroma is distinctly coffee and vanilla. Taste is sweet, graham crackers goodness marked with just the right amount of coffee and vanilla. It finishes malty and with a nice slight bitterness to counteract the sweet. The mouthfeel is light to medium with a smooth texture from the nitro, but the carbonation is nice and bitey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity