Mug Life pours a dark golden color with outrageous fluffy, fine head if you pour it right. It laces beautifully all around the glass, and the foam is just like a dry cappuccino - thick and aerated. It recedes to a thin film that still continues to lace throughout the experience. Aroma is distinctly coffee and vanilla. Taste is sweet, graham crackers goodness marked with just the right amount of coffee and vanilla. It finishes malty and with a nice slight bitterness to counteract the sweet. The mouthfeel is light to medium with a smooth texture from the nitro, but the carbonation is nice and bitey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity