Golden color, mostly clear, with a solid finger of white, pillowy head. Aroma is muted, but still hoppy. Unique, hop-forward taste with grapefruit, apple, peach, and tropical fruit. Cracker-like malts are in the background, but do lend a pleasant balance. The hops seem to transition, with more lemon zest and grassy flavors on the back end. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is astringent and tangy. An herbal bitterness shows up, but it's not overwhelming. But the bitterness accumulates, with a grapefruit pith and pine flavor that lingers well past each sip. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 8 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity