Golden color, mostly clear, with a solid finger of white, pillowy head. Aroma is muted, but still hoppy. Unique, hop-forward taste with grapefruit, apple, peach, and tropical fruit. Cracker-like malts are in the background, but do lend a pleasant balance. The hops seem to transition, with more lemon zest and grassy flavors on the back end. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is astringent and tangy. An herbal bitterness shows up, but it's not overwhelming. But the bitterness accumulates, with a grapefruit pith and pine flavor that lingers well past each sip. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 minute ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 58 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity