Mayberry IPA pours a mostly clear, golden yellow color. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles. One and a half fingers of white, bubbly head that is long lasting for this style. Hoppy aroma that carries into solid, West Coast style IPA flavor. Lemon, blueberry, mango, and stone fruit. Hop flavors across the spectrum with a smooth bitterness. Crisp mouthfeel and medium body. Finish is smooth and pleasant – overall a super well-rounded IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity