The heavenly aroma of graham crackers, chocolate and a slight malt mark Campfire Stout's impressive first impressions. It pours black and lets absolutely no light through, with a significant tan head. It seems to have light carbonation, but the mouthfeel is thick, smooth and creamy. It's balanced and sweet with a hint of bitter. We recommend that it tastes best out of the cooler, poured into a glass, and enjoyed with good company in the outdoors, circled around the campfire. The smell of campfire smoke mixed with the taste of this beer is a match made in a foresty, woodsy, adventurous heaven. It's named that for a reason.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 12 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity