Hop Rhapsody is a golden color with an orange hue and one-and-a-half fingers of thick white head with medium white bubbles. The aroma features tropical hops with hints of guava, grapefruit, and honeysuckle. The aroma is not overwhelming which can sometimes be the case in this style. The alcohol is also reserved: even though it clocks in at 10%, the taste makes it seem more like 7 or 8%. Where sometimes the word "Triple" can push ABV into the 12-13% range, this beer's 10% ABV is a more drinkable and responsible level and lends to slightly longer evening longevity. Tropical hops dominate the flavor but you are also getting equal parts of hop bitterness and sugar sweetness that at least live in conjunction if not counteract one another. If you ever searched for a Screwdriver in beer form, this may be the beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Morning Star. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity