MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity