MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic)
MoZee pours a moderately hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, soapy head and lots of carbonation bubbles. Strong aroma of fresh citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar with citrus and tropical fruit dominating the palate. Grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mango, and lychee seem to be there. Nice combination of Mosaic and Nelson Sauvin hops. There's a good amount of grapefruit pith bitterness, and all this is a supported by a bready malt backbone. Easy drinking, light to medium body, with a mouthfeel that is soft and creamy. Smooth, dry finish that lingers well after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 46 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity