Morning Star pours a blood orange/red color and is completely hazy. The aroma has a lot of Belgian yeast qualities with some orange citrus to go along with it. Initially this has a very classic Belgian strong flavor but it quickly transitions to cherry tartness balanced by a sweet candy flavor. There are also other more subtle fruit flavors like grape, banana and orange the lend to the overall complexity of the beer. The alcohol is well hidden at 10.6%. This beer is one of a kind and definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 46 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity