Modern Romance makes an impression right off the bat with what appears at a glance to be Renaissance-style art but on closer inspection is more likely a modern day orgy. The smell is a cornucopia of different kinds of chocolate sensations. The taste has a huge amount of chili pepper kick which appears to be disproportionate to the chocolate flavor its paired with. Every other flavor is overwhelmed leaving the subtle mint and cinnamon nearly indistinguishable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity