Ambrosia pours a beautiful pinkish orange with a thin, white head that recedes to a ring around the glass pretty quickly. The aroma is complex, with notes of grapefruit and vanilla. It's pretty puckery on the first sip - just the way we like our sours. The taste is complex. Initially it seems to be a lot of grapefruit and citrus sourness, but cherry and raspberry come through as well. The mouthfeel is medium, carbonation is also low to medium. There isn't a ton of lactose sweetness, so it finishes tart.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 56 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity