Ambrosia pours a beautiful pinkish orange with a thin, white head that recedes to a ring around the glass pretty quickly. The aroma is complex, with notes of grapefruit and vanilla. It's pretty puckery on the first sip - just the way we like our sours. The taste is complex. Initially it seems to be a lot of grapefruit and citrus sourness, but cherry and raspberry come through as well. The mouthfeel is medium, carbonation is also low to medium. There isn't a ton of lactose sweetness, so it finishes tart.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity