Ambrosia pours a beautiful pinkish orange with a thin, white head that recedes to a ring around the glass pretty quickly. The aroma is complex, with notes of grapefruit and vanilla. It's pretty puckery on the first sip - just the way we like our sours. The taste is complex. Initially it seems to be a lot of grapefruit and citrus sourness, but cherry and raspberry come through as well. The mouthfeel is medium, carbonation is also low to medium. There isn't a ton of lactose sweetness, so it finishes tart.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity