Sidekicks pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. Foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh tropical fruit and melon. Taste is pretty similar; hop forward, dank, and true West Coast Style. Melon, tropical fruit, and berry hop flavors. Some pine resin on the back-end. Mouthfeel is powdery dry with a smooth, refreshing, coating. Slight bitterness in the finish to round things out. Hoppy but well balanced, we really enjoyed this collaboration with Alvarado Street.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 36 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity