Sidekicks pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. Foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh tropical fruit and melon. Taste is pretty similar; hop forward, dank, and true West Coast Style. Melon, tropical fruit, and berry hop flavors. Some pine resin on the back-end. Mouthfeel is powdery dry with a smooth, refreshing, coating. Slight bitterness in the finish to round things out. Hoppy but well balanced, we really enjoyed this collaboration with Alvarado Street.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 23 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity