We're well past summer, but we're glad to have had this beer to feature! Pours a bright apricot with a frothy, thick head that lingers before thinning to a ring. Aroma is all strawberry. The taste follows, but has a nice complexity. It's first and foremost tart, then strawberry and vanilla come through with a creamy sweetness at the finish. It tastes like a strawberries and cream candy if it were sour. The carbonation is medium to high and lively, with a light mouthfeel and creamy texture that dances around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 33 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity